Let’s play a word game today. Use office e-mail if necessary (some environments require silence). Get as many people involved as possible for the best experience.
The game rules are simple:
1. Say a two part name (first, surname) of a relatively famous person (one of the top five persons found when searching for the name on Google).
2. The next player says a two part famous name using a derivative of the previous surname as the first name (Johnson becomes John, if necessary).
3. Repeat step two until a player runs out of names to use. The unsuccessful player is eliminated from play.
4. The game starts over at step #1 with a new name entered by the previously successful player.
5. Play ends when only one player remains.