Ok, so not actually day #5 on this, but I’ve missed a couple of updates along the way. These are terrible pictures, by the way. I took them with my phone because I was in a hurry. I’ll make cool high quality photos eventually.
I’ve gotten a little way into this project and realize that I’m blundering around in the dark. It will come together eventually, but is a bit more complicated than I’d like it to be This would be a lot easier if I wasn’t trying to approximate an already existing costume. I’ll be working on some other generic sci-fi pieces after this, but I’ve got to get this one done first. Hopefully, I’ll have it buttoned up by next week. Lots of detailing yet to do.