Since I panicked yesterday, everything has gotten much better.
First off, I tore off the stuff I put together yesterday.
Following some rough sketches I drew up at work, I progressed into adding the foundational clay for the rear segment of the cranial cage.
I got a bit “creative, with the foreknowledge that most of this can be changed as I go.
I can’t depend on painting in “dark” areas like one can with a rubber mask to hide lack of detail since the sculpt will likely be painted in a bleached bone color scheme.
Anyhow, that’s what I did on the project last night. I’ll be working on the “spinal” center structures tonight and hopefully get some sleep. I was up ’till 4a last night and left for work this morning at 8a. I’m definitely feeling it now at 4p.